Elite Metro Corp is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with passion for Technology and Customer Service.
If you are passionate about driving sales, fast-paced environment, and a team leader then we would love to hear from you!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for all aspects of management of multiple store locations in a district.
For each store, The District Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing and training a staff that is dedicated to driving the business. In addition, the District Manager is responsible for the merchandise, inventory, meeting all operational budgets providing and maintaining a proactive business plan and sales floor.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet sales goals
- Analyze available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Track, monitor and communicate business results
- Seek new ways to increase business
- Ensure individual sales goals are set for sales associates; manage results to ensure peak performance
- Support the development of associates’ sales techniques. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling staff is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Collaborate with Supervisor and Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Ensure all Sales Reps provide the highest level of customer service
- Ensure Sales Reps maintain Elite Metro Corp policy and standards
- Manage customer database and utilize information to increase sales and contact customers.
- Maintain floor presence to assist customers and Sales Reps with any difficulty.
- Resolve all customer problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist Sales Reps with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise
- Manage all special events inclusive of promotion and other events.
- Empower Team to make decisions in the customer’s best interest that also support the Company’s benefits.
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Maintain a systematic auditing program to ensure full location compliance in all areas
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Manage and conduct bi-annual inventories
- Support and assume responsibility for the integrity of Shipping/Receiving in all areas and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/ Receiving policies and procedures
- Ensure staff is trained in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication and audits
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, office and other stores
- Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Word, Excel, and Score cards.
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Partner with logistics, product teams and supervisor to ensure appropriate assortment for the store
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and always reflects the correct visual image
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training programs, MetroGO course, etc.
- Continually evaluate the performance of each Sales Reps and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and always adhered to
- 2 years district/regional management preferred
- 3 years Sales experience preferred
- Transportation required or willing to travel up
- Retail Management experienced 2-5 years required
- Spanish speaking is preferred but not required
|Job Category||Sales, Sales & Administration|